Paint Ball for beginners
It is a thrilling adventure to go for a paintball game the very first time. Undoubtedly this will be an unforgettable event that one is likely to remember for the entire life. But when pitted against those who’ve played the game before will locate them in a disadvantageous position. But here are some tips that will transform you into a commando from an absolute rookie.
• Let go of your fear – Getting hit by this is considerably more feared than it actually is. Initially, when the paint hits, you may sting a bit and you may also get a small mark on your body. But don’t worry after an hour or two this mark will disappear and you will be dying to get back to the match. This is the reason why it is advisable that you should not spend the whole game hidden behind the tree as some people do. Bear in mind that it is just paint and not a bullet. In case you are still frightened you can wear gloves and some additional layers below your overalls and you won’t feel anything.
• Don’t shoot without being sure – The guns, in this case, are pretty loud and thus you ought not use it until you’re extremely sure. Otherwise, you might wind up giving away your position. This is the reason why you will find a lot of paints coming in your direction once you shoot. That is why you should ensure that you shoot just under three conditions:-
1. When you are going to put to test your trigger to Determine if it is working correctly You know the opponent is behind cover and you need him or her to remain there so that your teammates can move to safety
3. You can see an opposition player and think that you will be able to label him or her readily
Therefore, it is always advised that you shouldn’t use the gun until it is necessary and you are 100% sure about it. You always need to keep the masks on so that your face stays protected and your first experience is a fun one.
• Position your opponent as quickly as you can -it’s always advantageous to spot your contender in any game. This one isn’t an exception. Many players have the tendency to keep down their faces while playing. But this is extremely dangerous as they might surround you and defeat you without you knowing it. So scan the field correctly and try to spot your challenger as soon as possible.
The above are some of the things which you should keep in mind for enjoying with this.